How coaching can help you achieve work life happiness
Introducing the Life Change Session
- Fed up of being stuck on the treadmill and ready to take control of your life?
- Ready to make changes to your work life but not sure where to start?
- Looking to turn your passion into a living where you earn money?
- Looking to discover what your next career move should be and make it happen?
- Wanting to increase your self-worth and/or confidence so that you can get the job of your dreams?
- Ready to invest in yourself?
- Open to new ideas, ready to take action and step out of your comfort zone?
I offer an initial FREE 45 minutes Life Change Session, where we meet either on Skype or over the phone, to talk through where you are right now in your life and where you want to be. We will use this time to get to know each other and I’ll explain how the coaching process works.
During your Life Change Session we will:-
- Find out how you are feeling about all areas of your life
- Understand your hopes and dreams for your future
- Explore where you would like your life to be
- Look at the areas or traits that are preventing you from moving forward
- Identify some quick wins that you can put into place immediately
- Put an action plan together for you to start making changes
With your action plan in place, you can then decide if you would like to be part of my life-changing coaching programmes, it’s completely up to you. I only work with people who want to work with me and are committed to making changes to their life. There is no selling in this Life Change Session.
“Job satisfaction is when you are using your talents every single day doing something you love”
Join me and I’ll help you discover YOUR work life happiness!
If you would like to know more then please get in touch on 01473 550576.
Don’t just take my word for it! Here are some lovely words from my clients on how they’ve found working with me that you might find useful…
“Josie helped me to look at where I wanted my life to be. Through Josie’s help and coaching techniques, I was able to close the gap with both comfort and ease. Strongly recommend Josie!!” – Katy Hemmings
“Josie is amazing, her style and way of coaching is inspirational and motivational – thank you for helping me live my best life” – Jon Raymond
“I had been made redundant from my well paid job in London and knew that something was pushing me to make a change with my life. Josie helped me to understand what the missing part was and why I had been so unfulfilled in my 20 year career. Josie has such a positive and encouraging way with her coaching style that motivates you to make the changes.” – Pete Roberts
“I had been working in the teaching profession for over 12 years, I was very unhappy spending the majority of my time doing a job that I wasn’t enjoying. I came across Josie and her fabulous “launch your dream life” programme, which has completely turned my life around for the better. Josie has a way of helping people understand who they really are and brings this to the surface. I am now almost about to complete my first year at uni as a student Physiotherapist, which is something I’ve always wanted to do, but was too scared to take the leap. Josie helped me work through this and I love getting out of bed each day knowing that I am doing something with my life that I truly want!” – Debbie Wiegand
“I’ve been working with Josie for the past three weeks looking at making some changes in my life. I was feeling lost with everything in my life, Josie has helped me to identify what I need to do to change and how to do it in bite size chunks. In today’s world, everyone should have a coach, I’m glad Josie is mine…thank you” – Will Henson
More feedback can be found on my homepage.